OT (Sort of) x400 ram compatibility.

Larry larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 17 08:20:04 PDT 2003

So someone just gave me a 1400 and 3400 when his office was being
cleaned of of "obsolete" Macs. I'm setting the 1400 up for a friend to
use as a web design machine (yeah I know there are better macs) with
hopes of landing a G3 upgrade for it from eBay. The specs say its Ram
limit is rather low, but since the same was true for the 2400 I was
wondering if there is a solution for more Ram. I know its not a 2400
but I didn't know if anyone had this info rattling around in their
skulls.

Thanks

~ Larry