[Duo2400] Re: 2300C won't boot in Duo Dock or Duo Dock Plus-Need more help!

Ben Smith ben.smith at qm-systems.com
Fri Jul 18 08:25:38 PDT 2003

<SNIP>
The FPU and Vram should not be a problem, my 2300 works with them
(DuoDock2), the only things that leap to mind are
1) is there anything plugged into the NuBus slot?
2) it the connector damaged in any way ? a bent or missing pin could cause a
problem.
I think you said earlier that there is no HDD in the dock, however can you
hook a CD up to it and try booting from the CD ?
Also if the dock has had a hard drive in the past then you may have a
termination problem, I think that some dock's came with a terminator plugged
into the SCSI connector on the board, if this is missing, or if there is a
SCSI cable connected (without a terminated device on the end) then that may
be the problem,
other than the above I cannot think of anything else at the moment.
Ben.