[Duo2400] MacImports no longer sells translucent Yu-Plan keyboards for the 2400

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 26 19:07:19 PDT 2003

Now we'll see someone show up on eBay with 500 keyboards at $10, like
the guy selling the 96MB DIMMs for $50. ;-)

Let's see when 2400s were $400, 96MB DIMMs were $400.

Now 2400s are $200 and DIMMs are $50.  Still sounds like a good deal. ;-)

>Just a heads up, MacImports ( http://www.macimports.com/home.html ) no
>longer sells the translucent Yu-Plan keyboards for the PowerBook 2400
>series. I contacted the owner about purchasing one and was told the
>manufacturer is in bankruptcy and they are unable to get any remaining
>stock.
>
>Chris

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.