[Duo2400] Re: Newbie!

Larry larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 28 05:57:15 PDT 2003

And the question of OSes

I have a partition for 7.6.1, 8.1 and 8.6. While 8.6 will run pretty
much all modern programs like macromedia suites and adobe stuff it
tends to make mine drag in the finder. 7.6 really flies. You can
install the Carbon Lib parts of 9.1 to improve preformance, but I'm
going to ask someone more knowledgeable to post a little bit about that.

PS, as a courtest to the folks who do digest mode, when replying please
delete the bottom ad information. We all get it by default, but keeping
it in your responses really lengthens the messages. Plus it save
sbandwidth.

~ Larry, Darn Good Design