[Duo2400] Question about SCSI 2.5" HDs

Cheyanne & Randy charan at camtel.net
Wed Jun 4 15:01:07 PDT 2003

Craig,

	My faulty memory banks recall that there is "something" about the
PB100 and SCSI drives...try searching the archive of one of the
powerbook lists at Low End Mac...wish I could remember.  Start here
<http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/>.  Don't give up on those drives just
yet.

cheers,

Randy

--
Our ability to disagree, and our inherent right to question our leaders
and criticize their actions define who we are. To allow those rights to

Tim Robbins April 15, 2003