[Duo2400] Re: Duo 230 / Dock I and Dock plus

dylan dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Fri Jun 13 10:53:36 PDT 2003

hi --

its been  a while since i mentioned the duo230 and docks... however, would
you still be interested? the battery is still in decent condition as well.

they are yours if you can pickup the shipping.

thanks,

dylan

on 03.5.16 9:27 AM, Zach Lowry at zach at zachlowry.net was reported to have
writen:

> On 5/15/03 10:12 PM, "dylan" <dylan at iici.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi-
>>
>> I have a quandry.... a duo 230, dock I and dock plus are currently in my
>> office, yet- i have not been able to really put them to work for the past 3
>> years. All three pieces of equipment are in working order: the duo 230 has
>> 12mb of ram and a 120mb hard drive.
>>
>> I would like to keep them indefinitely, however if there is someone who
>> would use them then it is better that I sell them / trade them / or give
>> them away.
>>
>> if anyone is interested please let me know.
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> -Dylan
>>

> I would be very interested. I am currently working on a port of Gentoo Linux
> to m68k machines, and any extras always help, especially since the 230 is
> one of the few Apple 68k notebooks to run Linux correctly, at least in the
> dock. :)
>
> I don't know what else I have to offer, other than the fact that your Duo
> 230 will help a new Linux port be tested on another machine besides my
> Classic II.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Zach Lowry

> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>

> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein