FS: Duo Stuff, 640mb Magneto-Optical Drive

Brian brian at brodytheater.com
Thu Jun 19 02:04:10 PDT 2003

Hello DuoListers!  I have some misc stuff I'm selling off:

Duo Dock Plus, model M1585, works, no key, HD size unknown.  $15 + shipping.

Duo battery, BTI model MC-T4, dead.  $1 each + shipping (2 available).

Duo 280c misc plastics & parts grab bag (leftover from Duo picture frame
project).  FREE + shipping.

640mb Magneto-Optical Drive, Fujitsu MDC3064SS, portable SCSI MO drive (in
sleek BLACK), pristine condition, with box, instructions, software and 2 MO
disks.  $45 shipped.

Will ship only to continental US.  I accept cash, money orders, checks (wait
to clear), and paypal (plus a service fee).  Pickup can be arranged in
Seattle, WA.  Ebay ID and references available on request.

Brian (Seattle, WA 98108)