Duo 230 / Dock I and Dock plus

dylan dylan at iici.no-ip.org
Thu May 15 20:12:25 PDT 2003

Hi-

I have a quandry.... a duo 230, dock I and dock plus are currently in my
office, yet- i have not been able to really put them to work for the past 3
years. All three pieces of equipment are in working order: the duo 230 has
12mb of ram and a 120mb hard drive.

I would like to keep them indefinitely, however if there is someone who
would use them then it is better that I sell them / trade them / or give
them away.

if anyone is interested please let me know.

thanks,

-Dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."