[Duo2400] Re: Duo PowerPC Upgrade?

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 17:31:06 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/1/03 8:03:52 PM, forca at look.ca writes:

<< hi andrew,

Please be reminded about the PB2300c logic board and the PB280c
screen. Did you find the cost of USPS shipping to Toronto?

Thanks,
Ernie >>

Ernie...thanks for the reminder...been out of town...lemme see.....airmail
parcel post (declared as a gift, with insurance for $100) is US$21.15.  I've
actually got the display and the logic pulled together as a complete
unit....works great.  Found a 28 meg RAM card in my collection of parts, it is running
just fine with that installed!  If you'd like, lets make it $125 shipped and I
will include the RAM and a battery (think the one I have in it is OK, but not
like a new one).  Is that fair?  I'll make sure the battery holds a charge.
This is for a complete and working Duo 2300 w/280C display, 28 meg RAM card (36M
total), a 750 meg HD (I have another IDE drive, 6 gigs or so...not sure if it
is good, but I'll add it to the collection....) for $125 shipped.

Economy ground is only $2 cheaper...and 2-3 weeks vs 3-5 days.

Cheers!
Andrew