[Duo2400] Re: Finally Got a 2400c! Please help me to optimize it/set it up for wireless

Ernesto Forcadilla forca at look.ca
Sat Nov 8 11:54:51 PST 2003

Hello,

Based on the previous list discussions, there is no need to enable
the card bus of PB2400c to use the PCMCIA card for wireless ethernet
and modem,though some cards will require a dongle to connect an
ethernet/modem card to a cell phone. But for some other card like
USB, firewire,storage, etc, they will work only on "card bus enabled"
PB2400.

Ernie