[Duo2400] Given PB2400c, and I killed it! (GLOD)

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 03:31:45 PST 2003

On Nov 10, 2003, at 1:42 AM, Chuck Kenney wrote:

Was cutting those yellow wires a seriously bad thing to do?  If so, I
can
have them replaced with new ones.  I followed the traces as best I could
before cutting them, and spent a good day or so reading up on cardbus
modded
PowerBooks before doing it, and it seemed the correct thing to do to
enable
cardbus.

Well, that sounds like the same thing I did, but I only cut the wires
on the top side of the logic board not the underside, and mine has
worked great with my firewire card for 2 years now.
Willie
My inferiority complex isn't as good as yours