[Duo2400] Re: best PB apps?

SaulBro at aol.com SaulBro at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 19:41:30 PST 2003

IMHO, an extremely useful app for OS7-9, powerbook or desktop, is
Net-Print(shareware, www.johnmoe.com).  It is a control panel and extension, which gives
you an icon in your menubar from which you can save selected text from
websites or documents to make a new document(in the word processor of your choice),
or append text to an already existing doc without even opening it.

For example, if I'm reading a Duo list post and decide to save it to a folder
on my HD, and later read another post in the same thread, I simply append the
second post to the original post(without even opening it).  I use it
constantly, as it saves a *lot* of cutting/pasting, and don't know how I'd live
without it.

Saul Broudy