[Duo2400] Re: 2400c/180 and 8.5+

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Sun Nov 23 22:11:17 PST 2003

It's an 8.5 install with an uncustomizable 8.6 update.

Wonder why a clean 9.0 install acted the same way, though.

--
Chuck Kenney

FreeFall Software
http://www.freefallsoftware.com

The novelist Tom Clancy sends e-mails with this signature line: "Never ask a
man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll tell you. If it's not, why
embarrass him?"