2400c Small AC Adapter Suggestions

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 13:19:37 PST 2003

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a small, easy to cable wrap power
adapter for the PowerBook 2400c?  I have the original brick, and the newer
saucer, but neither one lends itself to being easy to wrap up and take with
you.  I really like the new iBook and PowerBook adapters (the white square
with the duckhead plug), and something similar would be perfect.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Chuck Kenney

FreeFall Software
http://www.freefallsoftware.com/

"you don't need more memory, you need minions"
                   -- monkey++ about me needing a faster G4