2400 & 128MB Upgrade...was "Misrepresentation"

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 18:14:56 PDT 2003

I vaguely remember an outfit in Japan doing some one-off modules of
128MB, but it required changes to the board.  It never got to
production.

Funny the 96MB upgrades disappeared from eBay. The seller told me he
had hundreds available. Guess I should have bought one. ;-)

>Uhh... Drew...That's not a Comet....2400 not 3400....
>
>--- Drew Johnson <captain_drew at alphabreeze.net> wrote:
>  >
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2757519341
>  >
>  > This guy claims he just put a 128 MB RAM upgrade in
>  > his Comet!
>  >
>  > Has anyone ever heard of -or seen a 128 upgrade  .
>  > .or is he just making
>  > a fraudulent misrepresentation?
>  >
>  >

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.