Screen rotation?

Dan K macdan at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 20:22:05 PDT 2003

Whoa! That's cool! I just loaded the MacPortrait init and cp onto my
Pismo w/OS 9.2.2 and damn if it didn't work a treat! The trackpad now
being off by 90 degrees is wierd but nothing an external mouse or
trackball wouldn't cure. The biggest problem is the screen is designed to
view in the normal way with both eyes at the same level. Once switched
sideways each eye gets a slightly different view, at a slightly different
angle they see things a little differently from each other.

I wonder how well my Duo 2300gs (active grayscale) would fare . . . ?
_That_ would be a real book-sized portable, eh? ;-)

Dan K

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700
hotline://dankephoto.dhs.org:9500