Need Global Village Software for Duo 2300

Peter Mui peter at alum.mit.edu
Thu Oct 30 07:01:44 PST 2003

Hi:

I want to get Global Village's fax software working with a PowerPort
Mercury modem in a Duo 2300c running OS 9.0.4, but according to the GV
"zombie" website I need GlobalFax 2.5 or 2.5.5, and I can't seem to
locate those anywhere (the GV website has the upgrade installer from
2.5 to 2.5.5, but not the full install).  Can you please send this to
me or tell me where I can get it?

Alternatively, have you successfully gotten any version of the Global
Village fax software running under a similar configuration and, if yes,
how?  I'm running GlobalFax 2.6.9 on my G3 Powerbooks and tried
installing that, but the Global Village toolbox extension keeps
claiming to be corrupted.

Thanks in advance for any replies, -Peter