[Duo2400] Re: downspinning drive in PB180c

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 21:59:08 PDT 2003

A new hard Drive!
Brandy

>From: Robert Friede <rlf9 at earthlink.net>
>Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:33:29 -0400

>On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 08:07  AM, Duo/2400 List wrote:

>>Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:12:34 -0700
>>From: Christoph Pistor <cpistor at frys.com>
>>Subject: [Duo2400] downspinning drive in PB180c

Although this is not a Duo, maybe somebody can give me some advice.

The drive in my PB180c spins always down (like after almost every
Mouseclick) and has to spin up the drive all the time. I formated and
reinstalled the system software, but nothing changed. Is there any other
treatment for this behavior?
Christoph