[Duo2400] Re: Too much?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 18:52:09 PDT 2003

I agree, the second battery and CardBus really adds the extra value.

I'd ask who/how it was CardBus enabled, e.g., MCE? In the past some
folks thought they had one of the rumored OEM enabled ones and they
were just running 16-bit PC cards and didn't realize it.   Though it
may have been upgraded when the HD was added.

>On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 08:36  PM, Eliot Danner wrote:
>
>>The BUY IT NOW price? Does that seem high to anyone?
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2756317720

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.