[Duo2400] Re: bought a 2400/G3 on the list

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 08:44:20 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/5/04 2:28:09 AM, brandybndr at netscape.net writes:

<< Hen's teeth?

Brandy >>

Ever seen or had any?  Rather rare.    A similar comment is a tad ruder...has
to do with large swinging mammary glands on a male pig.....

Ah, the South....we just speak this way to confuse the Yanks.  (and for our
non-US 'listers, that includes most anyone north of Virginia)(Brandy...similar
to when the Brits visit Oz...."up a gumtree," eh?)

Cheers!
Andrew
(still using the ole 2300 with MacDoppler...now just need more satellites to
play with!)