WTB: 2400c screen

CJPV c_j_p_v at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 03:03:24 PDT 2004

Well, after tinkering with both of my 2400cs, it seems that I cannot ascertain why the backlight
for the LCD is not coming on. It seems to flicker a moment at the corners when powering up, but
nothing after that. Will still work with an external monitor, luckily! I checked the ribbon cables
and power cables, tore apart the casing, re-seated all of the wiring...........nothing.

Anyone have a spare LCD screen that they'd sell for less than the ungodly amount PowerBook guy has
it for???  ~_^

John