[Duo2400] Re: 2400c ethernet

Deep Wood Press deepwoodpress at core.com
Fri Apr 16 07:24:58 PDT 2004

This discussion prompted me to dig out some of my old 1400 Powerbook
stuff to see if anyone needs it:

PC card:  Dayna Ethernet Adapter P/N 98056-01 (I assume it's 10bt)
Megahertz Modem Cruise Card, 28.8 - PC modem card with XJACK connector
Mac 8x CD-ROM module for 1400
Original 1400 system software/restore and program disc
I've even got the original color printed inserts for the top of the
Powerbook and manuals.
I've still got that Duo 270c that just needs a dock to plug into to get
the correct system software on it, otherwise it works fine - no dead
pixels.

$5.00 + shipping for any of these items from 49659.

Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press	231.587.0506
www.deepwoodpress.com