Selling my Duo 2300

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 13:36:10 PDT 2004

Well, after cleaning out the rest of the cabinets, I am looking at my
2300....which has not been cranked up in at least 6 months. I'm going to get her
going...but don't have space to keep her....anyone interested?  Gig drive, couple
of spare drives (all IDE), 36 megs RAM, clear/clean screen and case.  Got a
DuoDock and a MiniDock also, as well as several batteries (some rebuilt).
Convice me to sell her!

Make me an offer on the lot.  Email DIRECT PLEASE for info to:

elbrio at aol dot com

 I'll trade for amateur radio gear, which is the current "black hole" for my
money.....

Cheers!
Andrew