[Duo2400] Duo 270c startup issue

fabrizio venerandi effevene at tin.it
Sun Jan 25 12:45:44 PST 2004

Domenica, 25 gen 2004, alle 21:11 Europe/Rome, Chad Pastotnik ha
scritto:

> I'm new to this list but have been plinking away at macs now for 10
> years and I'm really glad to have found a resource such as this list.

I fear you need a friend who can give you a dock or microdock to
install the system. If the duo have not any system working on it, you
can not use the internal hd to boot. So:
+ or you find a dock working with a hard disk inside (ora using a
floppy disk)
+ or you find a microdock and use the duo as a scsi hard disk.

f.
---
http://www.venerandi.net/