USB bridge

Dijkwel at aol.com Dijkwel at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 04:47:45 PDT 2004

My (cardbus-enabled) 2400c keeps resisting doing ethernet in spite of many an attempt, including those based on advice of fellow-listers.

In desperation, I am now planning to transfer all files off the 2400 onto a (933 MHz) G4 i Book, wipe the 2400c HD clean and then totally reinstall OS 9.1. However, since an ethernet connection is NOT an option for the transfer, I was wondering whether I could use something like an USB-bridge (I did get USB going on the 2400) to connect to the iBook.

Advice appreciated!!!

Peter