[Duo2400] Need pinout for DuoDock SCSI power connector

Thomas G. Monclova samoht at bl.org
Mon Jun 28 08:14:12 PDT 2004

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 mnealbarrett at cox.net wrote:

>   If anyone reading this happens to have a DuoDock and a multimeter,
> could you give me the voltages for the little 4-pin SCSI power connector
> on the main board?  Next to this connector should be some little numbers
> indicating the pin numbering, so if you could give me the pinout
> according to these numbers (EX: 1-Ground, 2- +5V, etc..), I'd really,
> really appreciate it. Thanks. :)
>
> Marc Barrett

 	Well, I don't have my DuoDock handy, but I can tell you that this
power design is now being used in PCs to power Pentium 4 systems.  If you
go to http://www.formfactors.org/ check out the first link.  You can also
read what Intel has to say about it...
http://support.intel.com/support/processors/pentium4/sb/CS-007989.htm#PowerSupply

CFX12V Compact Form Factor with 12-V Connector Power Supply Design Guide V
1.1

 	It's a PDF showing an image and pinout (near the end).

 	Also, you can get convertor cables for 'em if you want to hang a
drive on it.

http://www.xpcgear.com/p412volt.html

 	...but don't take my word for it.  Your best bet is to use a
multimeter to verify it's 12V and not 5V or something odd.

 	-t