[Duo2400] Re: Wireless 2400c

Greg 2400C at retrotechpost.com
Tue May 25 09:30:47 PDT 2004

You'll never get your wireless working if you don't figure out what
happened to your ethernet and TCP/IP. Get that working first before
trying to make things more complicated by throwing 802.11b into the
mix.

Are you using static addresses in the correct range for your network?
What's your router IP address? Have you tried switching AppleTalk on?

--
Greg G
2400C at retrotechpost.com