[DuoList] 230

Edwin Morrow morrow.edwin at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 30 13:46:05 PDT 2004

Sorry, to late.  Don't have a service manual and I'm just to curious. :-)  Went
through about 4 desk tops earlier in the week.  They were all going out and I
wanted to know how they were put together.  Pretty cool engineering!  After
reading some of the stuff regarding a dock, I thought maybe to try and fix the
230.  I think I messed a few things up.  I tried to open the top; containing
the screen, but I'm thinking that was maybe a mistake. :-(  Interesting to see
how it's put together though.

Ed