[DuoList] can't install OS 9.

Nick Clark meganickclark at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:17:14 PDT 2005

Hello, I'm new to this list and not entirely certain of the protocol here,
so forgive me if I'm asking a question that everyone knows the answer to.

I have a PB 2400c with the NuPowr G3 (240mHZ?), a 30GB HD and, i believe,
112mb RAM running OS 8.6.  I'm trying to install OS 9 in order to use my new
internet connection, but I have had no luck with any of the three install
discs I have (OS 9.0.4, OS 9.1.? and OS 9.2.1).  I've tried every way I can
think of to convince my computer to run one of these systems and something
always pops up to tell me that this isn't going to work.

Does anyone know a way to convince my computer to run OS 9, or, conversely,
does anyone know a trick to install and run the Comcast software on OS 8.6?

-Nick Clark