[DuoList] Duo Dock problem

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 12:35:06 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/20/05 12:29:56 PM Central Standard Time, cmmac at sonic.net
writes:
My TOD dock had no power hence no eject.

Ejecting on startup sounds like the Duo was booted outside the dock,
slept and inserted in the dock.  In that case it ejects when you try
to start.  Why it does it on the second try, I don't know.  I don't
suppose you have a second Duo you can test it with (doesn't everyone)?
Yes, that what I was thinking may have happened also...

But then today I started the 2300c up in the dock, and it got about 1/2-way
through the extension/control panel roll-call, then it clicked off. Removing
the Duo and starting it up caused it to boot up as normal....

It may not be clicking, but evidently my power source is causing this.

Craig W.
Houston, TX