[DuoList] FS: Powerbook 2400c with accessories

Moe hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:11:34 PDT 2005

Hey folks,

I figured I'd list this here before putting it up on eBay.  I'm
selling the following (most likely as a package only, but we'll see):

1 - Powerbook 2400c unit (CARDBUS ENABLED)
    -> 80MB Ram, 1.3GB HD, bright screen with no dead pixels (that I can see
        at least), working keyboard/trackpad/clicker with minimal wear
on key labels
        or trackpad, nearly free of cosmetic defects with one
exception (the protruding latch thing on the white part where you
close the screen to the unit is broken off, but the screen has very
taught hinges and stays shut even upside down.  Some people like it
better this way anyway, I'm one of them.  It's easier to open / close
and you can still sleep by gonig to Special --> Sleep.)  Other than
that, the unit looks/functions perfectly.  No GLOD issues whatsoever,
working PRAM battery as far as I know.

Unit has some software on it, but you know the deal.  Delete it if you
don't have it ;-)
Mac OS 9.1, AIM, IE5, Microsoft Office 2k1, Clarisworks, Adobe
Photoshop, various games, Norton Utilities (minus defrag program),
other random things I don't know right now

Now for the accessories:

2 - Lithium Ion batteries.  One came with the unit and provides 45
min. to 1:15 depending on usage.  The other I bought on eBay and
provides 2-3 hours depending on usage.

1 - External SCSI Apple 300E 2x CD-ROM drive.  Includes a caddy case,
power cord, and SCSI cable that works with the 2400c's port.

1 - Original Apple A/C Adapter, works fine, the cord isn't fraying or
breaking at the base

1 - Computer bag, it's a bit big for this machine but you can get it
in there so it stays nice and tight, plus there's room for things like
the CD-ROM if you feel like turning the 4.3lbs into 10 pounds :-P

NO EXTERNAL FLOPPY DRIVE WITH THIS.

That's it folks, if I'm forgetting something or if you need more info
let me know.  I don't have pictures this moment but should later
tonight or tomorrow.  Make me an offer I can't refuse and it's all
yours.  It's provided me well, but I've moved on to something that
suits my needs more appropriately these days.  For everything, how
about $225 shipped?  Contact me if you're interested or need more
info.

Morris Rieger