[DuoList] Duos for sale?

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Jun 22 10:53:54 PDT 2005

	The first one I got working was a 2 gig IDE.   That worked
great.  I bought a drive of 40 gig to hold me for a while.   I made sure
to get one with a like a 4-6 meg cache.  (or otherwise it might have
been like 60 gig).

	I've had system 9.1 working on this, but settled on 8.6.
Managed to get the iTunes 8.6 patch working (it took me setting it up in
9.1 first, and then when I downgraded to 8.6 (mainly for speed reasons)
the 8.6 version of iTunes worked.
	But iTunes is a processor hog, so I use Cabrio these days (per a
suggestion from someone on this list.)

	Truth be told, you can still do about everything in 8.6.  Mp3's
(though I have not tried looking for AAC, Mp2 (Quicktime), Mp4 (from
recent versions of quicktime)) check mail, web surf, yahoo chat.  Forget
about movies though.. they are a wash.  :D   9.1 is still on my Duo and
I fire that up when I have to, which is like, never.  :D

	Doc Clu