[DuoList] Re: Duo 200 series manual and printer question.

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 08:09:45 PST 2005

I understand the time problem! Regarding the printer, I'm not familiar with Apple printers. I have heard some people on the Duolist mention using Apple laserjet printers using the Appletalk network. I think that works from the serial port of a Duo.  Which Duo does your daughter use? I will copy this message to the Duolist. Maybe someone there can give you a better answer.
Art