[DuoList] Retro Challenge

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Mon Mar 28 09:41:55 PST 2005

	All I can say is, as they have been discussing the rules of this
challenge I have been thinking to myself...

	You know, my Newtons might be out of the competition, but as far
as a computer I can use exclusively as a laptop and computer from that
time, the Duo has it made!  :)

	Would love to see more Duo users in this contest.

Greg Goodwin