[DuoList] Looking for a driver for a GSM PC card

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat May 7 10:42:28 PDT 2005

Hey Gang...

Just putterin' around on my most recent acquisition; a 2400c modified with
one of those all-of-a-sudden numerous(?) 240mhz 603ev processors....

It is kewl, but now that I have a Interware 320mhz in my other 2400c, this
240mhz PPC seems pedestrian by comparison. Funny; before that acquisition I
would have KILLED to get this 240mhz..

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of a Mac driver for a SONY ERICSSON
WIRELESS EDGE PC CARD GC82 GPRS GSM card I recently bought. I know it will work
with a laptop from the evil empire, and that's primarily what I bought it
for.

But then, after recently hearing that there was a driver out there for a
Newton, I figured there must be one for a Powerbook also!

I also need the driver for my 2100 Newton!   ;-)

Craig W.
Houston, TX