[DuoList] 240mhz 603ev processors

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Mon May 9 21:02:47 PDT 2005

I have an Interware 400 I picked up on Ebay for $175 a couple of years ago.
Still shrink-wrapped at the time. I pass this along to give hope to those of
you in lust. I have a spare Newer 240 that I paid about $350 for about 4
years ago. I tried to sell it for $300 and could not get any takers so I
decided to keep it. The difference is that the Interwares are copper-based
and the Newers are aluminum. My 240 runs hotter than the 400 and I babied it
during hot weather (no air-conditioning, hot apartment) with a fan pointed
at the hot spot. The Interware retailed at around $1200 when it came out,
which is why none are on the market. Lose too much money.

Andy