[DuoList] Basic OS X questions (yes I searched archives!)

Moe hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:34:28 PDT 2005

Ralph,

I've heard of people happily using OS X on their 2400c's.  I realize
it's not going to win any benchmarks, but if I could enable Wifi
access on it then the rest would fall in place for me I feel.  As I
put, I'm not going to be using very demanding applications.  It's more
for the "wow" factor I suppose.  Ahh well, perhaps I should just spend
a few hundred and buy an older white ibook or something?