[DuoList] How do I get a file off a 2400c w/ no disk or ZIPdrives?

Brandy brandybndr at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:25:46 PST 2005

Where's the fun in that Moe?

And it would be just his luck that the Poor Professor had never used a Mac
in his life.

A good bottle of aged Scotch With a note that says My Thesis.

Bowmore Aged for 30 Years is Lovely definitely passing grade with or without
the book.
Glenfiddich Scotch 30+ years 1967-68 would also get you a passing grade.

Brandy