[DuoList] re: revisiting a wireless Duo 2300

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 05:38:57 PDT 2005

All those ideas for a truly 2300c wifi setup sound great for those who are
endowed with the necessary abilities...

Meanwhile, I devised a lil' setup to make my 2300c wireless using a Newer
Etherdock and a small, clip-on wireless ethernet bridge that was browser
configurable. Sure, the bridge needs to be plugged in... but it IS wireless..!

Craig W. (on a Kanga wifi'd by Lucent Orinoco)
Atlanta, GA
Power corrupts. Absolute power's a blast. -- John Fund

In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces. -- Zapp
Brannigan, 25-Star General of the D.O.O.P. (Democratic Order of Planets)