[DuoList] 2300 and 280 plus bunchs of extras for sale.

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 12:38:19 PST 2006

Guys, I've got to clean out the office...I've got a Duo 2300 (1.1 gig, OS8.1,
36M RAM)  and a Duo 280 (OS8.1, 328 meg SCSI HD and 12 megs RAM ) along with
2 batteries (fair at best) and a couple of shells for rebuilding, plus a Duo
280 logic board, Mini Doc, floppy adapter, two floppy drives, extra 240 meg
SCSI HD with cable and brackets, and think I even have a spare modem around here
somewhere.  Both Duos have modems and work well.  Haven't used the other stuff
in ages, but it all worked when I had it set up as a satellite tracking
station.  Oh...a GDI PowerPrint cable is included...use that old PC printer with a
Mac.

I will go thru what I have here and include anything else I find...docs,
system disks, etc.  Should be a considerable amount of gear.  If you're in NC or
willing to pay the shipping, I've also got a good DuoDock with internal HD.
Price is $80 plus shipping for everything.  I pack for survival!  FedEx ground
is pretty cheap, and there is an office nearby.  Let me know, I need the space
and don't want to mess with hoyVey...uh, eBay.

Andrew