[DuoList] PB 2400 cardbus

Gene Osburn mac4gman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 12:42:07 PST 2006

> Basically it will kill the machine.
>
> You can read the posts in the archives if you want:
>
> http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/DuoList/
>
> Go to November 03, look for this subject and the responses
>
> Given PB2400c, and I killed it! (GLOD)

Well, looks like I screwed that pooch!  The two tiny yellow wires next
to the cardcage are what I went for; one little piece came completely
free of the board.  Gonna need some help figuring out what leads on the
board to reconnect.  I've never done any SMT soldering before so I
could be in serious trouble.  Anybody know where I can find detailed
pics of that part of the board?

No GLOD yet after reassembly, but some Date and Time flakiness; and my
AeroCard functions normally so far.

>>> There are yellow wires on the bottom of the motherboard also.
>>>
>>> DO NOT CUT THOSE.
>>
>> What dire consequences would follow?

Gene Osburn
Friends don't let friends do Windows