[DuoList] Dead 2400

Alex Santos santos.poland at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 01:21:30 PDT 2006

Hi Fabian glad to know this list got some traffic from my post, good
to know. Once I get the machine I will definitely post back. Even in
a dead state, hopefully not really dead, it will be revivable and yes
I will definitely post back.

If I get access to a digital camera I will take photos of the process.

Alex