[DuoList] WTB 2400c

Kyleen kyleen at fusiongraphics.org
Mon Oct 16 09:41:35 PDT 2006

Most sellers with Yahoo Japan don't ship internationally. But Rinka is a
third party. I've used them for a number of things that are more difficult
to get here. They charge a small fee to bid and win the items for you and
then they ship them to you once the seller has sent the item to their
offices in Japan.

Works great. I've purchased several hundreds of dollars worth of hard to get
or just too expensive things from Yahoo Japan that way.

Www.rinkya.com for more details.

P.S. - I have no affiliation with them. I just spend money that way. :-)

On 10/16/06 12:31 PM, "B G" <briang113 at pacbell.net> wrote:

> If I translated correctly, it was a 2400/240 and has an  upgrade to
> G3 400, also cardbus upgraded (may have come that way with the 240s I
> am not sure.)
>
> The caveat is the seller will not ship internationally.
>

> Brian
>

> On Oct 16, 2006, at 7:39 AM, Tom Ethen wrote:
>
>> Are you sure that is a G3 and not the Powerbook 240 that was
>> popular in
>> Japan?
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> On 10/16/06 7:47 AM, "Kyleen" <kyleen at fusiongraphics.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I see what you're looking for on Yahoo Japan.
>>>
>>> The price is currently at 12000 yen. With Rinkya's exchange rate
>>> that's
>>> $106.19 USD.
>>>
>>> http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http://
>>> page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au