[DuoList] Re: Re: Battery for Duo 2300c

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Thu Sep 28 20:36:42 PDT 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 5:40 PM, Raymond P Reedy wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2006, at 09:03 , Fabian Fang <ftf at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Are they not selling batteries?
>> <http://www.batteryforall.com/for~PowerBook--Duo--2300--
>> Series_Apple_Notebook--Laptop-view-part-H160AE-10PBD.htm>
>
> I wrote:
>
>> So they are! My bad. Thanks very much.
>
> Just got a msg from them---Out of Stock. Seek elsewhere.  Oh,
> well. :-((

I feel challenged.  As the owner of a still like-new PowerBook Duo
2300c, I find it difficult to believe that a battery cannot be bought
somewhere.  A 10-minute Google search has found the following battery
vendors, all of which claim to have it in stock:

<http://www.batteries.com/productprofile.asp?appid=203431>
<http://www.meritline.com/apple-powerbook-duo-2300-battery-laptop.html>
<http://www.batteryvalues.com/Apple-powerbook_duo_2300c-laptop-
batteries-product-b589d4.aspx>
<http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=545617&cm_mmc=MSN-_-
Shopping%20Comp-_-Datafeed-_-Technology>
<http://www.batteryweb.com/notebookdetail.cfm?model=PowerBook%202300%
20Series&Manufacturer=APPLE>
<http://www.sarrio.com/sarrio/laptopap2ast.html>

How is your "seek elsewhere"?