[DuoList] Marmite, Vegemite and Sheep

Brandy brandybnd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:41:09 PDT 2007

Sheep Love em' so warm, fuzzy and taste good too!

I've gotten side tracked trying my hand at DYI, since the bottom dropped out
of the housing market we bought a 1921 Spanish Colonial. (Sounds Lovely
doesn¡¦t it)

It was definitely in need of new windows, being the handy girl I am I picked
up the phone and had someone else do it. Call me crazy but 4 stories and 65
windows are a bit beyond me and it so much more fun to sit around watching
the burley workmen while I sip Martini's.  Somewhere alone the line I
decided to re-do a room on my own. Martini in hand (A duo 2300 with pictures
and How to Doc's "don't want paint on my new Pro..") Decisions, decisions
there being 19 rooms the choices are endless but common sense won out over
Martini buzz so I started on the second smallest bathroom which came out
quite nice if I do say so myself with the exception of the crown molding.
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to cut the corners even a haze of
5 Martini's didn't help.  I will not let this molding defeat me but just
incase I have the contractor on speed dial.

Those people on TV make it look so easy, the POX on them all..

Brandy

(Note to self .....Need more Gin)