[DuoList] Powerbook 2400c PCMCIA eject woes...

eric blanton ericrsa2004 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 09:10:35 PDT 2007

Hello

Yes.  The two little buttons with the triangles are
the eject buttons.
I have tried the paperclip advice to no
avail...someone suggested that I might need to replace
the PCMCIA cage.  How feasible is that with this
machine?  I know they are kind of hard to get inside
and even if I did where could I find a cage that fits
this model.

It is a minor annoyance I reckon as the cards do
disappear from the desktop when I drag them to the
trash.  They just do not eject...I have to pry them
out with tweezers which can't be good...lol! :)

Thanks for advice everyone!