[DuoList] WIFI on Duo 2300c?

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 23 09:13:59 PDT 2007

Hi Craig,
  Thanks much for describing the setup. Very interesting! I'm looking forward to seeing the photo.
  Question- how do you like Internet Explorer 5.x for Mac? I'm using Netscape Communicator I think. It has an old version of Java that causes problems at times.
  By the way, I do have the Newer Etherdock.
  Thanks,
  Art