[DuoList] CF Hard Drive in 2400

Noah Wood mr.noah.wood at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 04:09:14 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Ralph Mawyer <mac2400 at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> This message was forwarded from your Waiting List
> ___
>

> There are other things I'd rather do, but other than being tedious and
> having to be really methodically in keeping track of the screws and
> order of disassembly, using any of the guides on the net it's not too
> bad.
>
>  If you are going in you might as well think about RAM and even G3
> upgrade if you can find one.

Thanks for all your replies, I had a G3 put in my 2400 already (a
vimage one) and I have (I think) 96MB RAM in it, but the noise of the
HD bothers me and the CF adapter looks like the perfect solution.
Does anyone have a take-apart guide they have used in the past that's
really good?

--
"There are two types of people in this world, those who've lost data