[DuoList] 2300c Hard Drive Woes

Keegan van der Laag kvanderlaag at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 00:54:25 PDT 2010

Original Drive still works in the Duo, but it makes some pretty terrible
clunking and scraping noises when it tries to read/write in a few spots.
When the drive still had a System install on it, it would boot, but it
would literally take hours to do it. Unfortunately, I don't have access
to a Duo Dock (though I'm starting to think I should take someone up on
an offer of one and have it shipped).