[DuoList] 270c not starting.

Fredric QJ Blåholtz e5frog at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 02:01:36 PDT 2013

Yes, I tried the "holding the power button" trick, I'm guessing this is to
make sure it's discharged completely.

I'll try again later today when I have had it charging overnight.

Is the hard drive supposed to spin up at the same time the power LED turns
on or are there other things that are supposed to happen first?

/ Fredric